Stuffy, grey suits need not apply, only fun people should continue reading….
We believe that in order to deliver the highest quality services, we need the brightest and the best people as part of our team but work must be fun! That is why we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who are, first and foremost, driven to provide excellent customer service and who get a buzz from being part of the success of our clients’ businesses.
We understand that in order for our team to maintain the drive and positivity needed in the fast moving business world that we live in, the work that you do must be rewarding and so, as your career with us progresses you should expect to enjoy the benefits of:
- Interesting, varied work that will develop and stretch you through a range of challenging assignments; you will continue to learn through a broad experience across a wide array of clients’ businesses.
- Promotion is given on merit and is yours once you prove you are made of the sort of stuff that we need.
- Flexible working hours are essential to achieving a good work/life balance.
- A generous pension contribution from us will help secure your future.
- Private medical insurance cover is available to help ensure that you can work without the distraction of nagging ailments.
- Increasing amounts of annual leave are provided as you move up the ranks, recognising the increased responsibilities of the management team.
- Free car parking and an easy commute – our office location right on the Bridgend junction of the M4 motorway between Cardiff and Swansea allows us to attract talent from both the East and the West who are often tired of battling the city centre traffic and high car parking charges.
Whilst we cannot guarantee that a vacancy will be immediately available to you, if you think that you are the kind of person who can make a positive contribution to our expanding practice please send your CV to us using the details below.
We currently don’t have any vacancies.
How to apply
Please apply by email, stating which position you are applying for, your current salary and enclosing your CV, to: